Interiors 33 Fitzroy Square

Back to Gallery

This building housed the Omega Workshop Ltd the design enterprise founded by members of the Bloomsbury Group established in July 1913.The principle figure behind the project was artist and critic Roger Fry he believed that artists could design and produce and sell their own work.The other directors were Duncan Grant and Vanessa Bell.The workshop closed in July 1920.
The building was the London Foot hospital from 1929 to 2003 has since been restored and is now in private ownership.